The class will be an All-Level Hatha style yoga practice.
- Different focus and sequence every class, just like my public class.
- Class will include standing, seated, supine, prone and some inverted poses every class.
- Poses/moves are modifiable for physically challenged and injured.
- Even with no props, you will still be able to practice with me.
Zoom will allow me to watch your practice through the screen. I will not be able to physically adjust you but I’ll still be able to verbally adjust you and support you through your practice.
Tue 11am-Noon MST
Thu 11am-Noon MST
**If you are not able to make 11am MST on Tue/Thu, I have recordings of classes available for purchase. Email me and request the purchase.
Monthly Membership starting in April!
Single class: $12/live class or $15/live and recorded class
Membership (from 1st of the month to the end) includes:
- Unlimited Live Yoga Classes
- Access to all past recorded classes from April
- Special classes that Yuki may teach during the month
- 20% off of online private sessions (yoga or handstand)
<How to Sign Up>
- Download Zoom on your device (computer, iPad, phone etc) for free. Go to “Join a meeting” and it will suggest that you download on your device.
- Pay on Venmo (Yuki-Tsuji and my last 4 digits of my phone # is 1548) or PayPal (email@example.com) for a membership or a class at least 30min before the class. Please include the date/time of the class you like to join and your email address on the description of payment. Sooner you do this, the better it is.
- You will receive the email from me with the link to the class between 30min before the class.
A few minutes before the class starts, you can click the link to get connected to the class. Please have a yoga mat, a belt, blocks and a blanket/cushion if you have them.
- If you like to drop in for a class but not able to make a live class at 11am MST, please email me in advance so I can send you the link to the recorded class afterwards.
- Please be on time for the class by signing into the class at least a few minutes before the class starts. You will be guided to the waiting room.
- Without an advanced payment, you will not be able to get into the live class.
- The cut off for live class registration is 30min before the class starts.
- If the class is worth more than $12 to you, and you can afford it, any extra you wish to pay would make a difference to me while I’m unemployed. Similarly, if you are struggling at the moment and cannot afford $12, please just pay whatever you feel you can afford.
<What You Need>
Yoga mat, a strap, a block(s), a blanket/cushion, an optional bolster
**If you have none of them, you will still be able to take a class!
No yoga strap -> Use pant belt, a towel, a scarf, a T-shirt, exercise resistant band etc.
No block -> Use a stack of books or phonebooks, kids toys, any stable and sturdy box type of stuff
No yoga blanket -> Use your regular blanket, your jacket etc.
No bolster -> Use a couple of your cushions or sleeping pillows
No yoga mat -> Use the rug or carpet. Use the hard floor and pad your body parts (boney area) with a cushion or a blanket
No computer -> Use your phone. Download Zoom app on your phone.
Please stay notified with my updates on my new offerings online by subscribing to my newsletter. Sign up is at the bottom of this page. You can also follow me on Facebook here.
Once you have the items above installed and working then you do the following to Cast your screen to the TV:
- Open a Chrome browser
- Select the 3 dots in the top, right corner and then Cast…
- Change the Sources pull down menu to Cast desktop, then select the name of your Chromecast device.
- Launch your Zoom meeting and control it as you normally would. You will see it on both the computer screen and TV at the same time.
An alternate (wired) method to get your laptop screen on a TV is to use an HDMI cable. In order to use this you would need a laptop and TV that both have HDMI ports. Simply plug it in to both and it instantly projects the laptop screen on the TV. In both cases (wired or wireless), your TV input has to be changed to the HDMI port that is being used. Let me know if you have any questions.