- This event has passed.
Update Sep 2021: Covid-19 Protocol
May 13, 2021 - March 31, 2022
<Changes from April 2022>
Mask wearing is option for clients. I will still be wearing a mask. However, this could change any time. I will be watching the trend of the case numbers in Boulder County and also watching what CDC suggests.
I’m also at the new office from April 2022.
5603 Arapahoe Ave, #5, Boulder CO 80303 (inside Cheetahfit)
*The building is not requiring the mask but there will be other people in the space, so if you like to be extra cautious, please wear a mask once you are in the building until you are in my therapy room.
Protocol of Arrival
- When you park your car at the parking lot, please text me and let me know that you are here.
- I’ll text you back to let you know that I’m ready to meet you at the front door. Please wait in your car til then.
- When you get a text from me, please come to the front door and I will greet you there and we can go inside the building together.
- PLEASE DO NOT COME INSIDE BY YOURSELF ON YOUR FIRST VISIT. People at the building do not want you to be wondering around by yourself.
- We can go to my therapy room.
<Changes since Sep 2021>
I’m not taking temperature any more, but still asking clients to wash hands before the session.
As of last week, the Boulder county has a mask mandate indoors again, so I ask all my clients to wear a mask during the session and while they are in the building. I am fully vaccinated and will be wearing a mask all times.
Otherwise, everything else will be the same like below.
<Until May 2021>
I will continue to implement the Colorado state regulations and guidelines for massage therapy. This is to make sure that you feel comfortable coming into our office knowing that all the safety protocols and precautions are practiced. Our office will have not only me and you but also Sharon/Hadi and their patients downstairs and they will be practicing the same protocol.
**If you are fully vaccinated, please let me know when you book an appointment. I am fully vaccinated and boosted.
If you have any symptoms like below, please cancel the appointment and reschedule.
Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
Loss of sense of smell
Been exposed to someone diagnosed with Covid-19
- Been tested positive with Covid-19 test
Here’s the protocol we are implementing for your arrival:
All clients must wear a mask
I will wear a mask
Please wait in your car until I test you to come in.
I will greet you at the front door.
Please go immediately to the bathroom to wash your hands
You will then have you temperature taken
Then we will head upstairs and you can seat yourself on the Thai mat
Other safety measure:
All clients must wear a mask upon arrival, during and after the session
I will wash my hands before and after each client
I will take my own temperature daily
I will leave 15 min between each client for cleaning purposes
All surfaces, door handles will be wiped down before and after each client
All linens will be changed between clients
UV light lamp gets activated at the end of the day each day.
Air purifier is going all times in the room.
Six feet minimum physical distancing if you happen to come across someone despite my effort to have nobody overlap
- As for a gate at the front of the house (for a dog), I will be opening/closing with a remote control from my room. Upon your arrival, you should have the gate open, if not, please press 1234 slowly to open the gate and drive to the back and park next to my silver Outback. Please only arrive at the place 10min or less before your session.
I totally understand if you still do not feel comfortable coming in. Thai massage can not keep a physical distancing of 6 ft to start with, and it is such an intimate massage practice. I also totally understand that you do not like to wear a mask during the session. It’s not the most comfortable thing while you are trying to relax! However, at this time, I’m not taking anyone who does not want to wear a mask during the session. If this changes, I will let you know.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation! I’m committed to providing you the safe and comfortable service.
If you like to book a session, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) me.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.