Location of Thai Massage in Boulder with Yuki
577 76th St, Boulder CO 80303
Karuna Health Boulder’s Thai massage office is in East Boulder, CO. It’s upstairs of the beautiful small house, in a cute studio room, overlooking the mountains. The room has sky windows that bring plenty of lights and there’s floor heating system during the winter and air conditioning in summer.
For booking, please email Yuki at email@example.com or call at 857-919-1548
Increase Mobility, Alleviate Pain and Stiffness, Relax and Recharge!
Your Thai Massage Experience
Yuki combines the ancient healing art of traditional Thai Massage and other modalities of massage to customize each client’s needs. Thai Massage involves acupressure, assisted and passive yoga-like stretches, reflexology, energy line work, etc. The clients are fully clothed and the treatment is given on the mat on the floor. The body is slowly and firmly moved and compressed to relieve tension and to clear energy blockages. Thumbs, palms, hands, elbows, knees, forearms, feet and toes are used to remove the tension and blockage of physical body and energetic body with constant relaxing wave-like movements.
Physical Benefits of Thai Massage
- Ease pains
- Stretch and lengthen the muscles
- Reenergize and rejuvenate the body
- Increase the joint mobility (arthritis)
- Increase the blood circulation
- Boost the immune system
- Improve breathing
Mental benefits of Thai Massage:
- Create emotional balance in life
- Calm and relax the mind
- Help you gain mental clarity
Psychological effects of Thai Massage
- Release stress and anxiety
- Increase energy level and stamina
- Create a sense of wellness in life
Who will benefit from receiving Thai massage?
- Those who feel tight and stiff in their bodies
- Those who are recovering from/currently have injuries
- Those who want to get (get back) into yoga practice and/or exercises
- Those who want to destress and relax
- Those who enjoy more movements in the bodies
- Those who are pregnant and want to reduce the stress and discomfort in the bodies
**Couples Thai Massage Private Lesson Available with request. More info here.
Package of five 60min session: $430 ($20 savings)
Package of five 90min session: $550 ($25 savings)
Package of five 120min session: $670 ($30 savings)
Package deals are great because:
- it's economical.
- You are committing to improve your health and wellbeing.
- You can use with your family members.
577 76th Street
Boulder, Colorado 80303
* I am also available for a House Call with an extra fee.
Massage Intake Form
- Paypal below
- Credit Card
Gift Certificates Available
Please contact Yuki to make an appointment.
Note the 24-hour cancellation policy via phone.
– I am not flexible. Can I still get a Thai massage?
In fact, Thai massage helps improve the flexibility and mobility in your body, so if that’s one of your goals to get a Thai massage, you do not already have to be flexible to receive one! There will be a lot of passive assisted yoga-like stretches. You will have to breathe as you are stretched but there’s no muscular effort you have to work on during the session. The sessions will prepare you for your first yoga class if you have never tried a yoga class before!
– I am injured currently. Can I still get a Thai massage?
Yes. Often times people come to Yuki with different injuries (sometimes multiple injuries at a time). She is not a doctor nor PT, so she won’t be able to diagnose your injuries, however, with her experiences, she will be able to let you know what’s going on with your body (muscles/joints) and what you can do to help reduce the pain or discomfort, both by massaging you and also offering you some helpful stretches/exercises to strengthen/stretch.
– How long should my Thai massage session be?
Many people prefer 90min to allow the full body massage experience. Yuki also recommends 90min and 120min sessions so that she can work on your whole body with some focus on tight/troubled areas.
– Will Thai massage help me for my stress?