Location of Thai Massage in Boulder with Yuki
577 76th St, Boulder CO 80303
Karuna Health Boulder’s Thai massage office is in East Boulder, CO. It’s upstairs of the beautiful small house, in a cute studio room, overlooking the mountains. The room has sky windows that bring plenty of lights and there’s floor heating system during the winter and air conditioning in summer.
For booking, please email Yuki at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 857-919-1548
Increase Mobility, Alleviate Pain and Stiffness, Relax and Recharge!
Your Thai Massage Experience
Yuki combines the ancient healing art of traditional Thai Massage and other modalities of massage to customize each client’s needs. Thai Massage involves acupressure, assisted and passive yoga-like stretches, reflexology, energy line work, etc. The clients are fully clothed and the treatment is given on the mat on the floor. The body is slowly and firmly moved and compressed to relieve tension and to clear energy blockages. Thumbs, palms, hands, elbows, knees, forearms, feet and toes are used to remove the tension and blockage of physical body and energetic body with constant relaxing wave-like movements.
Physical Benefits of Thai Massage
- Ease pains
- Stretch and lengthen the muscles
- Reenergize and rejuvenate the body
- Increase the joint mobility (arthritis)
- Increase the blood circulation
- Boost the immune system
- Improve breathing
Mental benefits of Thai Massage:
- Create emotional balance in life
- Calm and relax the mind
- Help you gain mental clarity
Psychological effects of Thai Massage
- Release stress and anxiety
- Increase energy level and stamina
- Create a sense of wellness in life
Who will benefit from receiving Thai massage?
- Those who feel tight and stiff in their bodies
- Those who are recovering from/currently have injuries
- Those who have chronic pain for a while
- Those who want to get (get back) into yoga practice and/or exercises
- Those who want to destress and relax - Those who enjoy more movements in the bodies
- Those who are avid athletes and want to improve the performance
- Those who are pregnant and want to reduce the stress and discomfort in the bodies
- Those who have a limited mobility in the body and want the movements to be facilitated passively and gently
**Couples Thai Massage Private Lesson Available with request. More info here.
**If you want a session longer than 2 hours, it's possible. Please contact Yuki for an appointment.
Package of five 60min session: $430 ($20 savings)
Package of five 90min session: $550 ($25 savings)
Package of five 120min session: $670 ($30 savings)
Package deals are great because:
- it's economical.
- You are committing to improve your health and wellbeing.
- You can use with your family members.
577 76th Street
Boulder, Colorado 80303
* I am also available for a House Call with an extra fee.
Massage Intake Form
- Paypal below
- Credit Card
Gift Certificates Available
Please contact Yuki to make an appointment.
Note the 24-hour cancellation policy via phone.
– I am not flexible. Can I still get a Thai massage?
In fact, Thai massage helps improve the flexibility and mobility in your body, so if that’s one of your goals to get a Thai massage, you do not already have to be flexible to receive one! There will be a lot of passive assisted yoga-like stretches. You will have to breathe as you are stretched but there’s no muscular effort you have to work on during the session. The sessions will prepare you for your first yoga class if you have never tried a yoga class before!
– I am injured currently. Can I still get a Thai massage?
Yes. Often times people come to Yuki with different injuries (sometimes multiple injuries at a time). She is not a doctor nor PT, so she won’t be able to diagnose your injuries, however, with her experiences, she will be able to let you know what’s going on with your body (muscles/joints) and what you can do to help reduce the pain or discomfort, both by massaging you and also offering you some helpful stretches/exercises to strengthen/stretch.
– How long should my Thai massage session be?
Many people prefer 90min to allow the full body massage experience. Yuki also recommends 90min and 120min sessions so that she can work on your whole body with some focus on tight/troubled areas.
– Will Thai massage help me for my stress?
Yes. Deep and aware breathing with an assisted stretch will help relax your nervous system. Also, the rocking and rhythmic movements of Thai massage will soothe your nervous system.
– What should I wear for a session?
Something stretchy or loose fitting such as yoga clothes, workout clothes or house wear. Wear minimum jewelries.
– How often should I get a Thai massage?
It all depends what your goals are for getting a massage. If you have an acute injury/pain that you want to improve quickly and you especially see the improvement after the session more, Yuki recommends you have a session once a week to once two weeks. If you get a Thai massage to maintain your health and wellness, once 3-4 weeks is a good idea. If you know that you are prone to injuries and chronic pain, Yuki also recommends that you have a session every month to prevent from further injury and pain. But the best way to know is to listen to your body closely and decide when you want/need a massage!
– How many sessions will I need to fix my injury?
There’s no one answer here because everyone’s injury is so different. What Yuki can say is that you will most likely want to cross treat your injury with other modalities such as PT, personal training, acupuncture, doctor, chiropractor, etc. If your symptoms lasted for many months and symptoms not getting better and even getting worse even after a massage, Yuki highly recommends that you go see a PT to start with and then a specialized doctor to get diagnosed.
– What can I do at home to complement my Thai massage?
There are many things you could do. Right after a session, Yuki recommends you drink lots of water, take it easy and if possible, go lightly move the body such as an easy walk, gentle stretch etc.
In between sessions, she usually recommends that you continue to stretch (yoga), use balls/foam roller, move the body in any way, eat healthy, drink water, sleep well, meditate, and over all, take care of yourself. Depending on what you want to improve, of course, what you could be doing at home will be different from person to person. Yuki will be able to suggest those things to you during the session.
– Can I learn Thai Massage from Yuki?
Yes. Yuki teaches Thai Massage workshops once in a while, so please sign up for the monthly newsletter to be notified. If you like to learn with Yuki privately, she teaches private Thai Massage session with you and your partner. You will have to bring a partner/friend to take a private session with so you and your partner can work on each other. Sessions are always catered towards what YOU individually need so she will do an intake before the session by email or phone. Yuki also teaches couples Thai Massage sessions.