Restorative Intensive: Yoga, Thai Massage & Flying with Deven & Yuki
May 26 - May 29
Immerse yourself in a transformational experience of stillness, mindful movements, heart-warming connection with restorative practice of yoga, meditation, Thai massage and restorative flying with Deven and Yuki.
Through the introspective work, we focus on both the personal growth and the community building and support.
This training involves 25 hours of yoga, meditation, Thai massage and restorative flying instruction and practice.
<What makes this training unique?>
– Chakra principle based Thai massage training
– Specific partner acrobatics use to cultivate technique, awareness, strength and receptivity for restorative flying. So, the afternoon session will include acro flying to progress into restorative flying.
– Flying & Thai massage exchange with other participants to review and develop your own practice
<Who this is for>
– Yoga teachers who want to explore the new disciplines of Thai massage and deepen the understanding and mechanics of asana adjustments.
– Bodyworkers who want to expand the skills and learn the art of self-care
– Caregivers who like to learn the effective body mechanics to take care of your own body with Thai massage & self-care techniques
– Yogis who want to deepen the practice, change the perspective, deeply connect with others
– AcroYogis who want to learn the systematic way of training restorative flying utilizing the acro flying skills
<What you will learn>
– Yoga sequences that prepare the mind, body & spirit to give and receive Thai massage
– How to explore the chakras with yoga, Thai massage and flying
– Establish rituals of self-care through chanting/mantra, self-massage, meditation and breathwork
– Give supine, prone, seated and side-lying Thai massage sequences including transitions
– Optimal body mechanics of Thai massage and flying
– Systematic approach to train restorative flying through acrobatics techniques
~~Morning or full day sessions available.~~
Morning sessions will focus on Yoga, meditation & Thai massage. The sessions are catered not only for AcroYogis but also for yoga teachers, yogis, massage therapists, caregivers and anyone who’s interested in deepening their yoga/Thai massage practice. Prerequisites: Some experience in yoga and Thai yoga massage.
Afternoon sessions will build on the morning exploration by taking our practice in Restorative flight (previously known as “Therapeutic Flying”) using the progressive and systematic acrobatics flying to apply to restorative flying technique. What follows is an exchange of Thai massage and flying with other participants to deepen the understanding of what you have learned already and immerse yourself into listening. The sessions are for seasoned AcroYogis who are comfortable basing prasarita twist. Prerequisites: Some experience in yoga and Thai yoga massage. Comfort and ease basing prasarita twist; straddle bat to back fly; hammock.
Sat to Mon 9-12:30pm & 1:30-4:30pm
Yoga Alliance CEU credit available upon request.
Full Tuition: $450, $375 paid by 4/28
Fri night & Mornings only: $245, $208 paid by 4/28
$10 for Yoga Alliance CEU
*3.5% discount paid by cash or a check
*10% off if you register for this intensive & Solar Immersion in Bend (July 2017)