Yoga & Thai Yoga Massage in Boulder for your Health and Well-being
* Valentine’s Day Couples Yoga & Thai Massage “Loving Space” on 2/14 in Boulder!! Slots are filling up quick. Register NOW.
* “Open Hearts Club: AcroYoga for EVERYONE with Jen Cameron & Yuki” is on 2/15. All-levels V day workshop. No need to come with a partner. Early Bird reg ends on 2/1.
* Sign up for AcroYoga Elemental Immersion in Boulder with Bonnie, Deven & Yuki on 3/22-26.
Karuna Health’s Mantra
To help people heighten the motivation for overall health and wellness in their life by practicing yoga and experiencing Thai Yoga Massage in their regular routine. Our approach is based on the concept of “karuna (compassion)” and “Metta (loving-kindness)”. We provide the in-depth personal attention/care and cater the practice to your own needs with mindfulness and receptivity. Be kind to your body and to yourself, and compassion and loving-kindness to others will naturally come to you.
Karuna = “Compassion” in Sanskrit or Pali
Karuna Health provides wellness and health service in Yoga and Thai Yoga Massage in Boulder, (surrounding cities: Denver, Lafayette, Louisville, Broomfield, Westminster, Longmont etc), Colorado. These healing arts enhance your awareness, stability and lightness in movement as well as your physical, mental and emotional health.
Regular practice of Yoga and Thai Yoga Massage will dramatically change your physical body and mind.
- Pain/Stress Relief
- Fitness and Weight Control
- Stretch Muscles and Increase Mobility in Joints
- Body and Mind Awareness
- Enhance the Energy Level
- Express your Freedom and Creativity in Movement